For all the lastest Wagga Wagga Marketplace news and offers »
|Mon, Tue, Wed & Fri||9:00am - 5:30pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 9:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Sunday||10:00am - 4:00pm|
- Total trade area population is 133,480.
- $46,436 is the total trade area household income, with $49,160 being the average from the primary trade area.
- 70% of the total trade area is purchasing or owns their own house.
- 48% of households are couples with dependant children, with a 2.6 average family size.
- Couples without children make up the next largest segment of the population (22%).
- 23% of the total trade area is aged 0 - 14 years, with 25% aged 20-39 years, and 17% aged over 60 years. The average age is 35.
Have you considered Casual Leasing at Wagga Wagga?
Wagga Wagga Marketplace offers 7 prominent sites for Casual Leasing within common mall areas . This is a great way to promote your business to thousands of customers each week.
SITE 1 and 21 - Top-back of Travelator - Near Supré
SITE 2 - Side of Travelator - Opposite Payless Shoes (powered site)
SITE 3 - Side of Travelator - Opposite Just Jeans (powered site)
SITE 4 - Top of Travelator - (powered site)
SITE 5 - Back of Master Cobblers - Community Site (non-powered)
SITE 6 - Between Rivercom and Noni B (non-powered)
SITE 10 - Outside Price Attack (non-powered)
For weekly Casual Mall Leasing Rates and to make a booking online please contact Specialty Mall Leasing
Community/charity groups administration fee $30 Inclusive GST
For further information please phone 02 6931 7277 or email email@example.com